Civil Law Attorney Representing Clients in San Francisco
Employer Retaliation Lawyer Fighting For Workers
- If you have experienced any aggressive or unnecessary retaliation from an employer, you need a top lawyer who will offer award-winning representation.
- Our honest lawyers have years of experience fighting for employee rights in San Francisco, and will earn you the best outcome possible.
- Unlike other law firms, we proudly display our client testimonials and reviews directly on our website.
- The attorneys with our law firm are here for you.
California employers have abundant freedom regarding which employees they may hire and fire, but no employee in this state may be fired for a reason that’s illegal. If your company has terminated you because of your race, ethnicity, religion, or disability, that’s illegal discrimination prohibited by federal and state laws. If you’re fired because your employer is retaliating against you, that’s wrongful termination, and it’s also illegal. If you’ve been fired as an act of retaliation, call the San Francisco firm of Geonetta & Frucht as quickly as possible. With more than fifty combined years of legal experience, our San Francisco employment attorneys represent the victims of retaliation in the San Francisco Bay Area and across northern California.
RETALIATION IS ILLEGAL
Workplace retaliation may be a reaction to:
– whistleblowing (a whistleblower discloses an employer’s illegal or unethical actions or practices)
– reporting a crime (or speaking to law enforcement about an employer’s criminal activity)
– filing a discrimination or harassment lawsuit
Workers are protected from retaliation, so if you have been a victim, it’s important to take action. Regardless of the motive, if you’ve been terminated as retaliation, get legal help at once. You may be entitled to compensation as a result of the retaliation. Call the experienced San Francisco retaliation attorneys at Geonetta & Frucht for legal advice.
WE REPRESENT YOU AGGRESSIVELY
We also advocate for the victims of wage and hour disputes, disability discrimination, pregnancy discrimination, sexual orientation discrimination, age discrimination, racial discrimination, sexual harassment and other forms of employment discrimination including unwanted advances and a hostile work environment.
Our San Francisco retaliation attorneys will try to obtain a settlement for you out-of-court if you’re a target of retaliation now or in the future. If we find that negotiating an agreement isn’t feasible, we will aggressively advocate on your behalf before a jury, and our trial record speaks for itself. While there is never a guarantee in any particular case, we know how to assess your situation, provide the counsel and representation you need, and win the victory you deserve. Contact Geonetta & Frucht promptly to learn about your legal rights and options after a retaliatory firing. To discuss your wrongful termination case with an experienced San Francisco retaliation attorney, contact us online right now or call our office in San Francisco today at 415-433-4589 to set up an appointment. Your initial consultation to discuss your claim with an employment lawyer is free.